Having a batch of nutritious, yet satisfying goodies on standby is key to staying aligned to your goals without depriving yourself of a much loved sweet treat. Try this Vegan Banana & Choc Chip Cookie Recipe by Clare Stevenson; it’ll only take you around 30 minutes to make with staple ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry…
3 ripe bananas
3 cups oats
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup vegan dark choc chips
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl until creamy and soft. Add oats, walnuts, chia seeds, choc chips, oil, honey and cinnamon
3. Combine and roll tablespoons onto the prepared baking tray. Press down with your fingers to flatten slightly.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!