It’s summertime which means fresh, nourishing, flavoursome salads are on the menu. Celebrate in-season produce with this delicious Prawn and Mango Salad with Green Chilli Dressing recipe by Nutritionist, Erin Hall from The Longevity Nutritionist.
Green Chilli Dressing
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 2 green chillies
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 600g pawns, cooked & peeled
- 2 green mangoes, julienned
- 2 parsnip, julienned
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large bunch of coriander
- 1 large bunch of basil
- 4 tablespoons crispy shallots
- Mint leaves to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Blend all dressing ingredients with 2 tablespoons of water using a handheld blitzer, set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine prawns, mango, parsnip and spring onion.
3. Next add coriander, basil and green chilli dressing mixing well together.
4. Garnish with crispy shallots and mint leaves. Serve with lime wedges.