15 x 1.2gram sachets in a reusable/recyclable Biologi branded cylinder
The last 100% active piece to your supercharged skincare regime. Bx Reveal Exfoliant is a Biologi first, containing Rice powder supercharged with Kakadu plum powder. The formula combination of active powders mix with our revolutionary Bc Refresh Cleanser to create a creamy smooth texture that gently polishes and exfoliates dead and dulling skin cells. Developed for all skin types and conditions, this active exfoliant reveals a brighter, smoother, and healthier skin texture whilst providing vital hydration and necessary antioxidant protection to the skin. Bx Reveal Exfoliant is available in sachet form to preserve active ingredients and minimise waste! Use for:
- All skin types and conditions.
- Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
- Ageing and sun damaged skin conditions.
How to use:
- Smooths, polishes and exfoliates all skin conditions.
- Helps to brighten and increase cell renewal without irritation.
- Use 1 – 2 times a week or as recommended by your skin expert.
- Open sachet and place powder into hand, apply 3 pumps of the Bc Refresh cleanser to the powder and mix with hands until combined.
- Apply to face and gently massage with wet fingertips for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove well by rinsing with the Biologi Microfibre Cloth.
- For an exfoliation ritual, mix powder with Bc Refresh Cleanser in a bowl and apply to face
with exfoliant mask brush. Leave for 5 minutes, then with wet fingertips, gently massage over the face and remove well by rinsing with Biologi Microfibre Cloth.
Avoid using over the eye area or on skin that is irritated or inflamed. Not designed to be used with any AHA/BHA or exfoliating cleansers. Ingredients:
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder.
Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Powder.
Developed to be combined with Bc Refresh Cleanser
for best skin results. Phyto-actives contained in Kakadu Plum Powder:
Ascorbic Acid, Amino Acids, Flavone C Glycosides, Gallic Acid and Quercitrin Phyto-actives contained in Rice Powder:
Raffinose, Bonafousine, Maltose.
Additional Information: Avoid using over the eye area or on skin that is irritated or inflamed.
Not designed to be used with any AHA/BHA or exfoliating cleansers.