150g Amber Soy Candle - SUR
CEDARWOOD / AMBER / PATCHOULI SMALL AMBER CANDLE
Our very first, signature blend inspired by the amazing stretch of earth we explored along California’s Pacific Coast - Big Sur. Sharp Amber notes and sweet Patchouli create a sea mist of trails tread along coastal woodlands. Rich Cedar and Sandalwood warm the air with a rustic charm, much like that cabin we long for in the woods.
Earthy / Woody / Subtle
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Hand-poured in our Byron Bay studio.
100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Size 150ml / (5oz.)
Burn time Approx 25-30 hours
Vessel dimensions 6.2cm x 8.1cm
Made in Byron Bay, Australia
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1cm from the bottom of your vessel.
- After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
- Never move your candle while lit
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Reuse your Vessel
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!