Peppermint Essential Oil - 15ml
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Peppermint is frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favourites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a refreshing flavour.
- Add a drop to your favourite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
- Diffuses well with Basil, Wild Orange, Spearmint, Coriander and Lemon Essential Oils.
- Diffuse for a clear crisp scent in the air.
- Invigorating to the senses promoting an uplifted cheery feeling.
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.