500g Amber Soy Candle - CHI
COCONUT / ALMOND LARGE AMBER CANDLE
A Tulum sunrise greets the graceful crown of a lone coconut palm leaning to meet the sea’s edge. It’s husked fruit meanders with ocean currents and warm trade winds finding a new land to lay rest.
A soft blend of creamy coconut milk, sweet almond and tonka bean create a smooth cloud like energy.
Creamy / Sweet / Warm
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Hand-poured in our Byron Bay studio.
100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Size 500g / (17oz.)
Burn time Approx 25-30 hours
Vessel dimensions 11cm x 11cm x 8.5cm
Made in Byron Bay, Australia
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1cm from the bottom of your vessel.
- After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
- Never move your candle while lit
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
Reuse your Vessel
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!