White Tea / Chrysanthemum / Plum
Young harvest white tea leaves infused with golden buds of chrysanthemum and sweet plum. Oriental, floral and herbaceous notes invite memories of springtime 'ume' in Kyoto, Japan.
Scent tone: Oriental / Herbaceous / Floral
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Hand-poured in our Byron Bay studio.
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Large amber 500g / 17oz. double wick candle designed to fill larger, open spaces with a burn time of approx. 60-70 hours.
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
Posie candles are designed, poured and assembled by hand. Producing candles locally ensures each piece reflects Posie’s core beliefs in keeping trade; fair, cruelty free and sustainable for the environment.
Natural fine fragrance and essential oils made in Australia are blended with biodegradable soy wax grown in the US. Each candle is set with a waxed cotton wick in reusable vessels