This fibre has been used for over 1500 years in Asia as an eco-friendly beauty regime for sensitive skin and those suffering from atopic skin disorders. Made from 100% natural and biodegradable vegetable Konjac fibre - Konnyaku or Amorphophallus Konjac with the addition of charcoal to draw out skin impurities and balance an overly acidic skin pH. Konjac naturally nourishes the skin with vitamins A, B, C, D and E, proteins, lipids, fatty acids, copper, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
Combination/Oily, Dry, Normal
- Soak the sponge in warm water until it softens.
- Use on its own with water or together with a small amount of your favourite cleanser.
- Gently massage the konjac sponge over the skin in circular motions buffing away dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out excess water after use.
- Store and hang the sponge in well ventilated area.
- Replace the sponge every 2 months.
This product is 100% natural plant fibre, is 100% vegan and contains no parabens, sulphates, phthalates.
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin
- Creates a natural glow
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Effectively balances the pH of the skin