Express: Bloom of Youth Infusion Mask
ANTI-AGEING | PLUMPING | ILLUMINATING
Now Including Five Bamboo Sheet Masks
The Bloom of Youth Infusion Mask takes anti-ageing and express beauty to a new level with three methods of beauty boosting. The mask works to efficiently refine, plump and illuminate the skin with a synergy of exotic botanicals. The natural mask sheet application allows concentrated doses of active ingredients including Bamboo Extract, Ribose, Swertia Chirata and Hyaluronic Acid to infuse the skin for maximum skin cell renewal and anti-ageing action.
Bamboo Extract, with its abundant natural silica, enhances skin firmness whilst Ribose, being the only known cosmetic ingredient used to restore energy to the skin, promotes unique cellular renewal and anti-ageing action. Hyaluronic plumps and hydrates alongside wildcrafted Australian Lime Caviar and Pomegranate which naturally brighten and illuminate. The addition of the Ayurvedic herb Swertia Chirata, a stem cell & growth factor powerhouse represents the epitome of advanced anti-ageing skincare science.¬†
Plump, youthful and hydrated skin with restored brightness, vitality and freshness. Facial features are noticeably firmed and refined whilst the skin‚Äôs natural elasticity is enhanced.
* Swertia Chirata also known as the proprietary ingredient SWT-7, uses the latest in stem cell technology to not only support the regeneration of skin cells, but also to firm and strengthen the epidermis for younger looking skin. As we age, the production of keratinocytes (skin cells that produce keratin and form a protective barrier) slows, resulting in thinner, more fragile skin that is less resistant to free radicals and susceptible to fine lines and wrinkles. SWT-7 ‚Äì inspired by the latest technology in skin tissue research - supports skin tone and texture by enhancing the skin‚Äôs ability to reduce the loss of keratinocytes while boosting production of additional keratinocytes, resulting in a firmer and more elastic epidermis. Regenerated skin cells result in surface skin that is less fragile and delicate, less likely to wrinkle and better able to manage free radicals, which damage skin cells and trigger wrinkles, dark spots and other signs of ageing.
* Hyaluronic Acid¬†is a humectant that surges water deep into the skin. Hyaluronic Acid attracts 1,000 times its weight in water which acts to instantly plump the skin and improve skin elasticity to relieve fine lines, maintain healthy hydration levels, and prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
* Bamboo Extract is one of the highest sources of natural silica which is responsible for its incredible strength, and suppleness.¬† Silica is one of the most important constituents in human collagen where it plays a key role in improving elasticity.¬† Like all other building blocks of collagen the levels will decline with the natural aging process.¬† Bamboo Extract is also supportive of the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans which play a key role in moisture retention. The use of Bamboo Extract, with its abundant natural silica, is one of the easiest ways to help restore the appearance of healthy hair and skin.
* Ribose is a fundamental building block of the body's cellular energy production, ATP. Ribose has an energising action within skin cells, stimulating the synthesis of structuring proteins, limiting the break down of skin tissue and preventing wrinkle appearance. It also improves the consumption of oxygen by the skin's cell power house in times of stress which ensures the skin's luminosity, freshness and vitality is maintained.
* Pomegranate Extract is rich in polyphenols including anthocyanins and the powerful ellagic acid which provides the fruit with its potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging abilities. Ellagic acid strengthens the cell membranes, making them less susceptible to free radical damage and preventing moisture loss. It has also been shown to help to prevent sunburn and can inhibit the effect of pigmentation caused by UV light.
Use¬†2-3 times per week for optimal results or before a special occasion.
1. Remove mask from pouch with clean hands.
2. Place mask onto cleansed, dry skin, smoothing the delicate fibre to fit the curves of the face. Adjust mask around the eyes, nose and mouth for proper placement.
3. Leave mask on for 15 to 20 minutes for maximum absorption before removing.
4. Massage remaining solution into hands and d?©colletage for maximum benefit. Do not wash off. Follow with Edible Beauty Australia No. 3 Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum and No. 4 Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion.
5. For tired and dull skin, put the mask in the refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to applying for a refreshing facial treat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Glycerin, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Citrus Australasica (Lime Caviar), Maltodextrin, Swertia Chirata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Althaea Officinalis Extract (Marshmallow Extract), Ribose, Punica Granatum Extract, Cymbopogon (Silk Oil Grass), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang).
*Denotes organic ingredient