The richly-pigmented shades have been created to enhance eyes, by adding depth and dimension, and are designed to complement one another or standalone, as they prime and define. The smooth, finely milled formula is enriched with Moringa Oil, Desert Clay and Goldenseal for seamless blending and lasting colour.
The Dusk Compact encases four essential, neutral shades with pink and brown undertones, inclusive of matte, satin and shimmer finishes, to be worn daily, and enhanced for evening.
The Dawn Compact encases four essential, bronze shades, inclusive of matte, satin and shimmer finishes, to be worn daily, and enhanced for evening wear.
Artisan crafted in Byron Bay, the Refillable Eyeshadow Compact is kind to you, and the planet; thoughtfully designed using Zinc Alloy, paired with customisable refill pans, and housed in recyclable, compostable, packaging. Each shade has been hand-pressed with 100% natural, vegan-friendly and ethically sourced ingredients.
Dusk Shades Included:
- Dust: A light pearlescent shade, suitable for highlighting eyelids
- Axis: A soft brown shade, with a velvety matte finish
- Eclipse: A champagne coloured, highly-pigmented shimmer
- Star: A soft, rosy hue with a pearlescent finish
Dawn Shades Included:
- Burst: A rich, golden-copper shade, with a highly-pigmented shimmer
- Earth: A red-earth tinted shade, with a matte finish
- Lunar: A cool, pearlescent shade, with a high-shimmer
- Mars: A maroon shade with a velvet matte finish
Key Features and Benefits
- 100% natural, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and ethically sourced
- Premium, refillable packaging, designed for longevity
- Infused with sacred ingredients of Moringa Oil, Desert Clay and Goldenseal
- Enriched with certified organic and skin benefiting properties
- Free of Parabens, fragrance, alcohol, petrochemicals, sulphates, silicones, and animal derivatives
- Artisan-crafted and hand-pressed in Byron Bay, Australia
Weight: x4 = 10gm / 0.352 Oz
How to use
Apply shade Axis through the crease of your eyelids and softly along the lower lash line, to contour and deepen the eye area.
Blending the shades, Arc and Halo, apply to the inner and center of your eyelid, to highlight and enhance the eye area.
Softly apply the lightest shade Dust to the inner corners of your eye and softly under the brow bone to complete the look.
Replenish and customise your refillable beauty compact from our versatile selection of 16 universally-flattering shades.
Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Drumstick) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Rosemary Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis Root Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract. May Contain: CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77891, CI77007, CI77861
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Eye of Horus
Eye of Horus is a luxury, cruelty-free, Australian beauty brand, thoughtfully designed in Byron Bay. Valuing performance, ingredient integrity and harnessing ancient beauty rituals and sacred ingredients, they’ve created effective, award-winning formulas that enhance your natural beauty.
Sustainble & Clean Ingredients
With sustainability at the heart of their brand, Eye of Horus are introducing earth-friendly packaging, and prioritise the use of high quality, sustainable and fair-trade ingredients.