Olive Oil Lipstick - Festival
We love our party-themed lipsticks, there’s one for every occasion. Naturally vibrant vegan lipsticks uniquely formulated with olive oil to help moisturise and hydrate your lips. One of the only natural lipsticks that does not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour.
Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
How to apply
- These lipsticks go on clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
- You can start by lining the lips with an Ere Perez sesame lip liner or skip that step.
- To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
- Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire.
- A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
Castor (ricinus communis) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, octyldodecanol, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate, mica, olive (olea europea) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci 77891, ci 15850, ci 77742, ci 77002.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.