Strobelighter - Heliconia
organic, 13g ℮ 0.46 oz
Humanity's fascination with the soft golden shimmer of the afternoon sun reaches back through the ages, with the solar worship of the Babylonians and the Aztecs as the most famous examples. Taking its cue from this obsession, Heliconia is the bronzy relative to Elysian's champagne hue in our Strobelighter family. Use it to enhance your skin's natural glow for a soft and smooth golden luminosity. Or focus on your eyelids and create a seductively golden bronze eye shadow.
Hero ingredients: Certified organic and Natural/wild harvested Sweet almond oil, Beeswax, Apricot kernel oil, Shea butter and Coconut oil.
How to use:
- Multi-use for face and eyes.
- Use the warmth of your skin's fingertips and apply sparingly and blend out. For effortless application, simply sweep and blend the formula across the highpoints of your face with your fingertips and blend into skin.
- For added shine or dewy finish mix it with All over shine Cristallo and apply on preferred areas. For mixing, just apply a tiny amount of the product on top of your hand, add a small amount of your Strobelighter and mix together with your fingertip. Apply as needed on preferred areas of your face.
- Preferred application technique – Fingertips or lip/foundation brush.
Formulated with certified organic and natural and wild harvested oils, waxes and butters, Strobelighter has a creamy formula that highlights your best features and adds depth and dimension to the skin. With a feather-light texture that melts into the skin this lustrous cream gives a smooth look with soft-focus finish. It’s infused with ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls that melt into your skin for a neutral, radiant finish. The Strobelighter blends seamlessly with the Bronzelighter, the illuminating golden rose non-orange hue. It can also be mixed with Skin enhancer to create an all over glow to your make-up base.
Multi use for: Face, cheeks, lips and eyes*.
Details: Radiant finish and buildable pay-off.
Shelf life unopened: 24 months.
Shelf life opened: 6 months.
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat. Tightly close lids on
products when they are not in use.
*Note that some shades are not recommended for usage close to the eye. Up to date information on which shades this applies to can be received from Manasi 7 customer service.
Coco-Caprylate** (From Coconut Oil), Silica***, Mica - 77019***, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil**, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil** (Soybean, Palm And Canola Oil Free), Shea Butter Ethyl Esters**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Sorbitan Tristearate***, Tocopherol** (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
Packaging and storage details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life unopened is at least 24 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Born out of a need for a natural and organic beauty brand with the same luxury and quality of conventional brands, the Manasi 7 products are sustainably produced in Italy, and designed to be multifunctional and easy to use each day. Their creamy and nourishing all over colours which can be used on your eyes, cheeks and lips, along with their radiant strobelighters, are a favourite amongst the Prae team.
All Manasi 7 products are made with ingredients that are grown ethically, sustainably and in harmony with the environment. Their products are plant-based and cruelty free, with certified organic and/or natural and wild harvested ingredients.