Sweat To Splash Onesie 12cm
Be at one with your workout, and your weekend dips.
- Flattering seamlines
- Built-in bra with removable padding
- Designed for A-C cups
- Easy to get on and off (especially when wet!) thanks to adjustable straps
- Quick-drying lining making this Onesie suitable for swim.12cm inseam
- 12cm inseam
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Put it through its paces at the gym then head straight to the beach.
Activewear you can swim in! What gives?
- Fabrics tested for colour fastness across both seawater (oceans) and chlorinated water (pools)
- Use of rubber (rather than elastic) to maintain resistance to chlorine, salt water, and UV
- Super quick-drying UPF50+ fabric
Fabric & Care
- Main: 80% Polyester / 20% Spandex
- Lining: 79% Polyester / 21% Spandex
- Mesh: 89% Nylon / 11% Spandex
Our MoveLite™ fabric is buttery soft and lightweight for that second skin sensation. Made using your old recycled plastic bottles so they’re good for you and the planet.
- Cold machine wash
- Do not soak or bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
Tumble dry on low heat only
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Wash with like colours
- Remove immediately
- Rinse with clean water immediately after use
Size & fit
Olivia wears a size S onesie.
- Height: 176cm
- Bust: 85cm (33")
- Waist: 70cm (27")
- Hips: 101cm (39")
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.