PROBIOTIC + MARINE COLLAGEN LIQUID SUPPLEMENT
Tonic One is a liquid supplement combining bio-fermented probiotics with marine collagen, using tender green coconut with natural coconut flavour.
For healthy digestion, hydration and supple skin.
Bio-fermented probiotics, marine collagen and tender green coconut are the main ingredients.
- Wild caught sustainable fish, sustainably sourced means the fish are treated in ways that consider the long-term vitality of the species
- Boost collagen & elastin production
- Marine collagen is extracted from the scales of the sustainably farmed tilapia fish
- Tilapia skin is the best in promoting wound healing and skin regeneration
- Clean and non-toxic
- Supporting microbiome (tummy health) with fermented probiotic for a happy tummy
- Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Saccharomyces, for example, are now widely supported to be beneficial in the treatment of tummy and skin conditions (these are 3 of our probiotics)
- Assists in fighting free radical damage
- Hair, Skin & Nails Power Formula
- Restores and repairs skin fights against aging
- Natural Hydration from tender green coconut
- Natural sweetener glycerine sourced from plants and vegetables
- Aids digestion
- Assist in controlling harmful bacteria
- Supports immune system
- Supports general wellbeing
- 6 billion good bacteria per serve
- Nutritious supplement to be added to everyday life
*Tonic One is not a sole source of nutrition and should be taken in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical activity. For use for children, or if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using.
Shake well before each use.
You may keep your Tonic One refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required - making Tonic One travel friendly.
No gluten, no dairy, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, no preservatives.
Tonic One can be taken in many different ways, simply find the most convenient way for you to enjoy.
We suggest 1 tablespoon (15ml) into
- a glass of water (250ml)
- a glass of sparkling water
- your bottle of water (500ml-1L)
- your favourite smoothie
- a spoonful on its own
Tonic One can be taken up to 3 times per day. Ingredients
Bio-fermented probiotics and lactic acid, (sustainably sourced) marine collagen, tender green coconut water, purified water, natural coconut flavour, glycerine
*Papaya is used as a media in the very beginning of the fermentation process used in Tonic One.
*Tonic One is made in Australia from local and imported ingredients. *This product contains marine based collagen derived from fish. This product is not suitable for those with any crustacea or fish allergies.