VEJA Campo Sneakers in Black/White.
Developed by an Italian company, C.W.L. is a bio-sourced material, made from waxed canvas with 50% corn waste.
This bio-sourced fabric is biodegradable.
Its look and touch are comparable to leather.
Innovative, resilient and vegan, this fabric is a genuine leather alternative.
- Upper in Chrome Free leather.
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather & coated canvas.
- Logo V made of rubber.
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester).
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%).
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.