VEJA Campo Sneakers in Natural White.
Developed by an Italian company, C.W.L.
is a bio-sourced material, made from waxed canvas with 50% corn waste
This bio-sourced fabric is biodegradable
Its look and touch are comparable to leather.
Innovative, resilient and vegan, this fabric is a genuine leather alternative
- Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels made out of C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of EVA, recycled EVA and wild rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre