Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the VEJA Running project and Rick Owens attitude, the VEJA x Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
- Upper in 3D-Knit (1% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Hell support insert made out of Pebax RNew (1% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice husk (15%), banana oil (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (5% natural latex from Brazil & 5% synthetic latex)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (3%) and rice husk (31%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.