Veja Mens X Rick Owens V-Knit - Dust Black
- Upper in 3D-Knit (1% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Hell support insert made out of Pebax RNew (1% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice husk (15%), banana oil (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (5% natural latex from Brazil & 5% synthetic latex)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (3%) and rice husk (31%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Consciously created, Pinky and Kamal’s pieces are the perfect fusion of active and leisure wear. Passionate about representation, authenticity and inclusion, their designs are timeless and effortlessly versatile.
A brand that is beyond passionate about sustainability and upcycling, one of the main raw materials used in Veja sneakers is Amazonian rubber, alongside their own unique recycled fabrics, B-mesh, Hexamesh and J-mesh. They also use only recycled packaging and boxes.