Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the VEJA Running project and Rick Owens attitude, the VEJA x Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles), 3D Knit construction
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Bio-based midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice waste (15%), banana oil (8%), E.V.A. (55%)
- Outsole made of rice waste (31%) and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (30%)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), recycled E.V.A (8%) and E.V.A. (68%)
- L-Foam cushioned technology (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.