All Over Colour - Rojizo
“A sophisticated dusty rose with hints of cold brown for an elegant and composed, yet natural look.”
Organic, 5g ℮ 0.17 oz
(Cool pink brown)
Rojizo is a dusty rose with slightly cold undertones. Slightly lighter and less purple than Duras, Rojizo is a new member of our neutrals family, a shade that suits all complexions. With its elegant hint of plum and pink together with brown, Rojizo adds just the right amount of dignified gravity to enchant the rooms you are passing through. It can be used throughout the year with no limitations to seasons.
The All over colour is an award-winning versatile organic, natural and wild harvested lip and cheek colour, as well as a cream eye shadow in one product. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades. For that perfect flawless natural look, just dab this shade on your cheeks and lips. It blends seamlessly with the natural tone of your lips and looks stunning paired with Cristallo or Kaito on top for added shine.
- Mineral oil-free
Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil
A nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
Certified Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
Helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin.
Certified Organic Beeswax
Beeswax hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin without clogging the pores.
Certified Organic Carnauba Wax
It works as a softener and an emollient to the skin.
Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil
The fatty acids in Castor seed oil are very nourishing and moisturize your skin.
How to use:
- Multi-use for lips, cheeks and eyes.
- This creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
- Use the warmth of your skin’s fingertips and apply sparingly and blend out. Repeat application for a more intense colour on lips or cheeks. For more shimmer or a slightly softer colour, apply the Bronzelighter or Strobelighter over any colour.
- The pigments are very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
- Preferred application technique – Fingertips or lip/foundation brush.
Pro Beauty Tip
For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm. The All over colour can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new diy shades. For a matte finish gently dab Silk finish powder Translucent on top.
Manasi’s award-winning All over colour is a versatile organic, natural and wild harvested 4-in-1 multi-use organic shimmer-free cream colour with buildable colour pay-off and long-lasting staying power and moisturizing benefits. Use it as an cream blush, lipstick, lip stain and eyeshadow.
Use it on lips, cheeks and eyes gently dabbed or layer it for additional colour pay-off. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades.
Formulated with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy blendable formula glides on effortlessly and blends easily into skin and onto lips for a truly natural flush of colour. Its creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
Gently dabbed the finish is stain-like and if you apply more layers you build up the colour and get a creamy finish. For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm.
If you wish to make the formula more matte and more covering as well as lighten up the shade, you can mix in a small amount of the Skin enhancer Eburnean and apply it on preferred areas. By using the warmth of your fingertips and swirling around on the surface it will activate the natural and organic oils and waxes and turn the texture more creamy.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that a Manasi 7 product is suitable for your personal use, please refer to the list of ingredients that is included on the product packaging.
*Products containing the colour pigments Red 6, Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Yellow 10 (CI 47005) and Red 28 (CI 45410) are not (yet) approved by the FDA for usage around eye area. Note The European Medicines Agency, the European Union equivalent of the FDA, has approved these colour pigments for use in the eye area.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
- Reuse jars - Rinse out remaining product from the jar. Fill it with your favourite skin care and use for travelling or store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle jars and lids - Return the empty jars and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.
Use it on lips, cheeks and eyes gently dabbed or layer it for additional colour pay-off. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades. Gently dabbed the finish is stain-like and if you apply more layers you build up the colour and get a creamy finish. For a glossy finish apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** (From Coconut Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Cera***, Glycerin** (Plant-Based), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Mica***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Vanillin (Nature Identical), Tocopherol** (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), Tin oxide, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Aluminium Lake,), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75
Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10
Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.
Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.
We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.
Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.
Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.